What comes to your mind if you think of Korea? Seoul, modern skyscrapers, smartphones, Taekwondo and Kimchi – yes, these are all things which, among others, describe Korea but the country has so much more to offer when it comes to its highly traditional culture, its long history, beautiful nature, the many different tastes of traditional Korean dishes and more.
The Korean lifestyle, society and culture has many colorful and different sides to explore and get to know which turn a visit to Korea into an exciting adventure, a wholly new experience and an unforgettable memory. Once you have been to Korea and got an impression of Korean culture and lifestyle, you will find yourself wanting go back to learn and experience more as the modern yet traditional country holds an irresistible fascination.
Our Korea round trip tries to include various aspects of interest like culture, nature, history, Korean cuisine as well as Taekwondo in order to provide an authentic insight into the unique and fascinating tradition and lifestyle of Korea. K-Pop, too, represents an important aspect of Korean culture that cannot be overlooked as the international popularity of K-Pop has reached its climax – and is still growing.
The passion for K-pop also contributes to people’s increasing interest in Korea, Korean culture, language and lifestyle, and for anyone who wants to get to know K-Pop and Korea better, our tour might just be the ideal way to discover the country and its culture: Our program includes visiting the SMTown museum and Asia’s biggest shopping center Coex as well as visiting the magnificent palace of Joseon dynasty, Gyeongbokgung, in the heart of Seoul, Seoul’s landmark Namsan Tower and a Buddhist temple in Yangyang, Naksansa, on the other.
Depending on your interests, various options can be added to the tour’s program (the price varies according to the selected options). Send us your inquiry stating which options you would like to include; also, please feel free to tell us which aspects about Korea you are most interested in and which are your favorite K-Pop bands.
Our program includes:
- 9 days Seoul, one overnight stay in Yangyang, two overnight stays in Muju (14 nights, 16 days in total)
- Seoul – culture & K-Pop: among others visiting Gyeongbokgung Palace, Namsan Tower, Changdeokgung Palace, Hongdae, Gangnam, Coex shopping center, Namsan Tower, SMTown museum, Kimchi museum, Grevin museum (the Korean version of ‘Madame Tussauds’), etc.
- Jeonju: traditional Korean cuisine
- Yangyang: visiting the Buddhist temple Naksansa
- Muju: Taekwondo
- one-week language course for beginners every morning until noon
- visiting a music show
- Coex shopping center: aquarium
- Yangyang: visiting the Buddhist temple Naksansa & overnight temple stay
- Byeongbangchi: Skywalk
Please send us your inquiry for any questions you have as well as details regarding the program, price, etc.
Departure TimeAugust 2019
IncludedBreakfastFlight ticket bookingHotel bookingTour leader
Not IncludedFlight ticket booking (optional)